PILATES SUMMER CAMP
Pilates Summer Camp is a mix of Mat and Reformer classes. When you sign up for camp week you are committing to come to a new class each day (Mon-Fri). The special environment of Pilates Summer Camp (where campers are “in it together”) creates a unique camaraderie. By the end of the week Campers will have gained more strength, flexibility and resilience. The most important part about Camp is having fun! Camp Counselor Laurie knows that laughing makes most Pilates exercises more challenging and her goal is to challenge you to the fullest.
Choose Your Camp Week:
Camp Session 1
June 25th-29th 1-2pm
Camp Session 2
July 9th-13th 10-11am
Camp Session 3
August 6th-10th 1-2pm
Laurie’s class is always enjoyable. She is an extremely skilled instructor whose classes are the perfect combination of fun and sweat. I leave her class feeling relaxed, refreshed, and strong!" - Susan H.
Share with your people
- No experience with Pilates needed to participate.
- Campers should be injury free or feel confident about modifying for their injuries.
- Some photos/videos will be taken and shared on social media during camp week. If you do not want to appear in these please let your counselor know before camp begins.
- Each Camper receives a free Pilates Summer Camp T-shirt on day 1. After you register we will email you for your size request.
- This class meets at The Pilates Studio everyday (rain or shine!) during your camp week at the time of the session you signed up for.
- Camp meets in the downstairs studio on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Camp meets in the Reformer Room on Tuesday & Thursday.
- Singing Camp songs is not required but highly encouraged.