Please read and familiarize yourself with this important information. Also check out our FAQ.
- We welcome transferring the value of unused visits to other packages but we do not refund purchases.
- Payment for your session/class is expected before or on the day of your visit.
- If you have not paid for a visit prior to or on the day of, it will be charged at the full front desk rate and can not be included in a package.
- Online payments are strongly encouraged and you'll pay less because of our online discount.
- We accept all major credit cards in our online store and at our front desk. We accept cash and checks at our front desk.
- It’s required that you cancel your session, or your spot in an Apparatus Class, more than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be deducted from your active packages. If no package exists your account you will be charged the full front desk rate.
- Please note: It is extremely important to keep our instructors and clients healthy. In the event you have a contagious illness we will make an exception to our 24 hour policy.
- Thank you for understanding of our cancellation policy, which ensures that we can compensate our instructors for the time they reserved for your visit.
- All packages expire as noted. Typically 5, 10 and 20 packages expire in 1 year from date of purchase.
- An AutoPay version of all Packages is available. They function the same except AutoPay Packages will automatically renew when all of your visits are used up. Clients have full control to cancel their AutoPay and purchase Packages manually at anytime.
- Memberships expire as noted.
- Monthly Memberships will auto renew each month. Clients have full control to turn auto renew off or on.
New Client Info
- Arrive a few minutes early for your first visit. We’ll have a short Release & Registration form for you to fill out and we’ll get you acquainted with the studio.
- Look for your "welcome" email. It will include details on how to login to your client account where you can book visits, manage your schedule, and a lot more!
- Dress comfortably. Typically T-shirts, tank tops, sweat or yoga pants are best. You can do Pilates with or without socks. Avoid baggy shorts.
- We understand that sometimes you need to be reached so feel free to leave your cell phone on. If you want to answer it during class you can step out of the studio, or take it into our waiting area.
- Many of our clients and instructors have chemical sensitivities. Please refrain from wearing any heavily scented products to the studio.