- All sales are final. We do not refund purchases.
- We welcome transferring the value of unused visits to an account credit for other purchases.
- Payment for your session/class is expected before your visit.
- In the event that a visit is not paid for before it will be charged at the full single rate and can not be included in a package or membership.
- It’s required that you cancel your visit more than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be deducted from your active packages. If no package exists in your account you will be charged the full single rate.
- TO CANCEL: Log in to your online account or The Pilates Studio App and cancel the visit under "My Info' and then “My Schedule." You can also contact us at 413-586-3504 or email: Office@ThePilatesStudioinHadley.com.
- Thank you for understanding our cancellation policy, which ensures that we can compensate our instructors for the time they reserved for your visit.
- All packages expire as noted. Typically 5, and 10 packages expire in 1 year from date of purchase.
- Monthly Memberships (2x/week & 3x/week) will auto renew each month. Any unused classes will be forfeited at the end of the month. Clients may cancel at any time by logging into their Mindbody account.
- All packages automatically have autopay enabled.
- Autopay allows you to schedule recurring appointments or classes.
- Autopay can be turned off.
- Enter through the 104 door for Classes, Small Groups, and Independent Sessions. Enter through the 102 door for Private and Semi-Private Sessions.
- You can enter the building five minutes before your session or class.
- Wearing a mask is not required but is always an option in our studio if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- We encourage you to prioritize your health and well-being by making the choice that feels best for you.
- Non-slip socks are not required but suggested.
- If you prefer no touch cues, please inform your instructor.
- Many of our clients and instructors have chemical sensitivities. Please refrain from wearing any heavily scented products to the studio.
- Your session will take place in an area reserved for you. Your Reformer will be equipped with everything you'll need.
- We've improved our HVAC system and have installed iWave ionizers to assure the air exchange is a priority.
- Leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. Remove shoes when you enter. Then proceed to your station. You'll have a place to store any belongings safely while you work out.
- The water station is open for your use, but in an effort to eliminate waste we ask that you bring your own water bottle to fill.
- We have brand new loops for purchase so you can have your own personal set to bring with you.
- You are welcome to bring your own props.
Smiles & Success: Client Reviews That Say It All:
This is the best Pilates studio in our area. All of the employees are wonderful making the experience a 10/10.
I work with Katrina Hawley at The Pilates Studio and I am always impressed with her knowledge, skill, and expertise. No matter the issue, she can address it! The workouts are fun and I know I'm working intelligently and efficiently with her guidance. In addition, The Pilates Studio is a warm and welcoming environment with a wonderful sense of community. I highly recommend The Pilates Studio!
I am new to pilates and have recently begun taking small group reformer classes after my 3 helpful introductory classes with Nate. I can't believe I waited so long! I love the studio, and the relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Cathy and Kristy have both helped me feel comfortable as a new student and I honestly feel better in my body already! Happy new customer!