- All sales are final. We do not refund purchases.
- We accept cash, check and cards.
- We welcome transferring the value of unused visits to an account credit for other purchases.
- Payment for your session/class is expected before your visit.
- In the event that a visit is not paid for before it will be charged at the full single rate and can not be included in a package or membership.
- We do not accept insurance but many health insurance companies give a fitness reimbursement if you submit your receipts for purchases.
For private RECURRING sessions:
- Clients with recurring weekly private sessions will need to cancel their session at least 1 week in advance to avoid being charged. If you need to cancel such a session within the 1-week timeframe, the session fee will be deducted from your active package or charged to your account.
- This policy applies to private sessions scheduled for the same day and time each week, that are booked for a period extending beyond one month in advance.
For all other sessions and classes:
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be deducted from your active packages. If no package exists in your account you will be charged the full single rate.
Thank you for understanding our cancellation policy, which ensures that we can compensate our instructors for the time they reserved for your visit.
- All packages expire as noted. Typically 5, and 10 packages expire in 1 year from date of purchase.
- Monthly Memberships (2x/week & 3x/week) will auto renew each month. Any unused classes will be forfeited at the end of the month. Clients may cancel at any time by logging into their Mindbody account.
- All packages automatically have autopay enabled. This can be disabled- just ask us to do it.
- Autopay allows you to schedule recurring appointments or classes.
- Enter through the 104 door for Classes, Small Groups, and Independent Sessions. Enter through the 102 door for Private and Semi-Private Sessions.
- You can enter the building five minutes before your session or class.
- The Studio has grown throughout the years! We have two studio spaces located in the same building.
-Private and Semi Private Sessions are held in our street level studio located at 102 Russell St.
-Group Mat and Apparatus Classes are held in our upstairs level studio located at 104 Russell St.
-Small Group and Independent Sessions are held in both locations depending on day and time. Check in at either location.
What To Wear
- Wearing a mask is not required but is always an option in our studio if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Non-slip socks are recommended but not required.
- Many of our clients and instructors have chemical sensitivities. Please refrain from wearing any heavily scented products to the studio.
- If you prefer no touch cues, please inform your instructor.
- The Studio is community oriented. There are typically multiple instructors teaching clients at the same time.
- If you are scheduled for a private session you will be working one on one with your instructor but there will be other people in the room working out independently or with other instructors.
- The water station is open for your use, but in an effort to eliminate waste we ask that you bring your own water bottle to fill.
- We have brand new loops for purchase so you can have your own personal set to bring with you.
- You are welcome to bring your own props.