- All sales are final. We do not refund purchases.
- We welcome transferring the value of unused visits to an account credit for other purchases.
- Payment for your session/class is expected before your visit.
- In the event that a visit is not paid for before it will be charged at the full single rate and can not be included in a package or membership.
- All payments are 100% online.
- It’s required that you cancel your visit more than 12 hours in advance.
- Cancellations less than 12 hours in advance will be deducted from your active packages. If no package exists in your account you will be charged the full single rate.
- TO CANCEL: Log in to your online account or The Pilates Studio App and cancel the visit under "My Info' and then “My Schedule." You can also contact us at 413-586-3504 or email: ThePilatesStudioinHadley@gmail.com.
- Cancel your visit:
- If you've been exposed to Covid-19
- If you are feeling ill in anyway
- If you've recently traveled out of New England self quarantine for 14 days
- If you've attended a large indoor event such as a conferance or wedding in the last 14 days.
- Please note: The Pilates Studio is now operating at less than 40% capacity. We cannot be lenient with our cancellation policy.
- Thank you for understanding our cancellation policy, which ensures that we can compensate our instructors for the time they reserved for your visit.
- All packages expire as noted. Typically 5, and 10 packages expire in 1 year from date of purchase.
- Monthly Memberships will auto renew each month. Clients may cancel at any time by logging into their Mindbody account.
- All staff and clients are required to wear masks upon entering the building.
- We strictly follow the guidelines set forth by the state of Massachusetts. Currently, masks need to remain on the entire time you are in the studio.
- If you have a medical,condition, mental health condition, or disability prevents you from wearing a face covering schedule Private or Semi Private session and refrain from taking Group Classes.
- Non-slip socks are required for all sessions and classes. Bring your own and put them on before your session or class.
- We will have socks available for purchase.
- Teachers will not cue movement by touch.
- Our administration system is touch-free. Intake forms, payments, and scheduling are100% online.
- Many of our clients and instructors have chemical sensitivities. Please refrain from wearing any heavily scented products to the studio.
- All packages will automatically have autopay enablred.
- Autopay allows you to schedule recurring appointments or classes.
- Autopay can be turned off.