All memberships and packages automatically have autopay enabled. This means that when it expires, or is used Mindbody will automatically purchase you the same membership or package. This allows you to schedule recurring apointments or classes.
You can turn AutoPay off by logging into Mindbody and going to the "account" section.
Classes & Sessions
All sessions and classes are 50 minutes. This allows for cleaning and sanitizing equipment between clients.
We offer Private, Semi-Private, Small Group and Independent Sessions-, which are scheduled by appointment, and Group Mat and Group Apparatus Classes, which happen on a regular weekly basis.
During Sessions clients work on their own individualized program- even if sharing an instructor. These programs are workouts based on the client’s goals, injuries, and how their body is feeling on any given day. Sessions typically utilize the Pilates Apparatus however some clients choose to focus on just Pilates Mat work.
In a group class you will be doing a more generalized workout with other clients. Our Classes are limited to 7 clients at a time.
FAQ's About Tele-Sessions
Any device with Internet access, a microphone and a camera.
A space in your home large enough to lie down
Currently Katrina is the only instructor offering Tele-Private Sessions.
That depends on what you need! These sessions can be:
A customized workout based on your needs, goals and available props
A Private meeting to discuss any concerns/issues you have going on in your body
Tactics to combat any new aches and pains
Maintain the progress you've been making towards your goals. Your instructor can teach you ways to adapt your in studio workout to your home environment.
FAQ's About Memberships And Online Classes
Our membership is $100 a month. You can cancel (or restart!) your membership at anytime. Your credit card will be automatically charged on the same day every month.
Any device with a good Internet connection, and a mat or soft surface. Some classes require or suggest certain props. The class descriptions in the online schedule will tell you everything you need.
You will find all of our classes listed in the Mindbody schedule as as in person classes were before the shutdown. You can find that schedule;
- At the top of this page.
- In your mind-body mobile app.
- On the website.
Absolutely. All live classes are recorded and uploaded to the online library within 24-48 hours. This will build a large collection of classes for members to view on demand. We will also be adding supplemental videos, including quick workouts, themed workouts, class, workouts using specific props, information videos, and more!
Class levels will be listed on the class schedule.
Level 1: Build Your Foundation (brand new to beginner)
Level 2: Increase Your Capacity (beginner to intermediate)
Level 3: Advance Your Ability (intermediate to advance)
Every class that you sign up for, you receive an e-mail with the link to access the class one hour before start time.
- Sign into your Pilates Studio account and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us.
- Set your personal email account so that messages from "email@example.com" always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam.
- View our group class schedule online or on the Pilates Studio App the same way you always do.
- Sign up for any class with “VIRTUAL” in the name and check out normally. You'll receive a confirmation email from Mindbody soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from Mindbody with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase "Here's the link to ".
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- Here are additional resources from Mindbody on joining livestream classes on various devices.
No, by default your camera and audio will be off. You will see and hear your instructor.
EOC stands for Eyes On Client. in those live classes, the teacher will be watching those participants who choose to turn on their camera to give them cues and modifications necessary to increase the quality of their practice. EOC classes are not recorded and therefore not in the replays.
The e-mail receipt, sent to you After purchasing a membership includes:
- A link to your membership area
- The password to open it.