All memberships and packages automatically have autopay enabled. This means that when it expires or is used, Mindbody will automatically purchase you the same membership or package.
You can turn AutoPay off by logging into Mindbody and going to the "account" section.
Classes & Sessions
We offer Private (in-person and virtual), Semi-Private, Small Group, and Independent Sessions, scheduled by appointment, and Group Mat (virtual) and Group Apparatus Classes, which happen on a regular weekly basis.
During Sessions, clients work on their individualized program- even if sharing an instructor. These programs are workouts based on the client’s goals, injuries, and how their bodies feel on any given day. Sessions typically utilize the Pilates Apparatus; however, some clients choose to focus on just Pilates Mat work.
That depends on what you need! Some examples:
- A customized workout based on your needs, and goals.
- A private meeting to discuss any concerns/issues you have going on in your body
- Tactics to combat any new aches and pains
- Maintain the progress you've been making towards your goals. Your instructor can teach you ways to adapt your in-studio workout to your home environment.
If you have booked an online private session, your instructor will email you a zoom link just before your scheduled time.
All sessions and apparatus classes are 50 minutes. This allows for cleaning and sanitizing equipment between clients.
Live streaming classes vary between 20-50 minutes, depending on the class.
FAQ's About Tele-Sessions
Any device with Internet access, a microphone and a camera.
A space in your home large enough to lie down
Currently Katrina is the only instructor offering Tele-Private Sessions.
That depends on what you need! These sessions can be:
A customized workout based on your needs, goals and available props
A Private meeting to discuss any concerns/issues you have going on in your body
Tactics to combat any new aches and pains
Maintain the progress you've been making towards your goals. Your instructor can teach you ways to adapt your in studio workout to your home environment.
FAQ's About Memberships And Online Classes
- Any device with Internet access and space in your home large enough to lie down.
- Each class has a needs list. The class description you can read when signing up will let you know any props you should have with you for class.
Absolutely. Live classes are recorded and uploaded to the online library within 24-48 hours. Replays are limited to certain memberships.
Sign up for classes you want to attend. About 30 minutes before the class, you will receive an email from Mindbody with your link. You will need your Mindbody login information to join.
The majority of the live stream classes are teacher demonstrations and queuing. Our stream suite allows for multiple camera angles, so you never miss a thing. During these classes, your camera and microphone will be off, and everyone will watch the teacher.
“Eyes on client” (EOC) classes invite you to turn your camera and microphone on (limited to 15). Your teacher will cue you through class, offering alignment corrections and modification suggestions.
We want your friends and family to get stronger and move better, just like you. That’s why we created the membership referral program. Every referred person who becomes a member will earn you 20% off your monthly membership. That means if 5 of your friends become a TPS online member, your membership is free!
- Your referral must be an active member at the time of your monthly renewal to receive the discount.
- Your referral (or you!) must notify us that you sent them via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up the referral relationship in your account.
- This referral discount applies to all of our membership options.
The e-mail receipt, sent to you After purchasing a membership includes:
- A link to your membership area
- The password to open it.