Have you always wanted to run,
but something got in your way?
Join a community while you are learning to run. With this six week class, you will learn conditioning exercises that will support running and after each class we will hit the bike path for a short walk to run. Join us for a fun, enjoyable, and safe way to learn to run.
occupational therapist, recreational runner
"I was initially worried that I would be unprepared for the class, seeing as I am a "recreational runner". Don't believe your bad thoughts! This class is all about working smarter, not harder. The Pilates Studio creates a community where " everyone knows your name".
- No experience with Pilates or Running needed to participate.
- The first hour of class will be held indoors. The last 1/2 hour will be spent on the bike path behind The Pilates Studio.
- This class meets at The Pilates Studio on Sundays 8-9:30 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3, 6/10.
- There is no class on 5/27 (Memorial Day Weekend).
- 6/17 is our Make up class in case you miss one during the series. Perfect attendance? Use 6/17 as a bonus class for an extra $22.
- There are no refunds or extensions on this series.