Hello and Happy Fall,
We hope that your fall is getting off to a great start! We have some important updates to share with you today, as we continue to make sure you have the best possible Pilates experience.
Update on Rates
Like all businesses, we periodically need to adjust our prices due to higher costs. Things like studio supplies, utilities, and rent have become more expensive over the past couple of years. In order to maintain a thriving studio with great classes, instructors, and equipment we need to raise our prices. New pricing will begin to go into effect on October 15th. The changes are detailed on our website (http://thepilatesstudioinhadley.com/2019priceincrease/) and we’ll also have information available in the studio.
To make this adjustment easier for you, we have decided that our prices will remain at the current rates until Jan. 1, 2020 when booking online or via the app. We have worked hard to make it easy and convenient for you to book sessions and classes as well as make payments online from your computer, tablet or phone and we want to encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with these tools! We have recorded very short tutorials that will help you step by step here.
There are a couple of other benefits of booking and paying online. First, it allows our instructors to spend more time focusing on the great Pilates work they do with you, rather than administrative tasks. It will also give you more control about when you want to pay for your upcoming visits. And you know that traffic jam at the front desk at the end of every hour? Well, we think that’ll go away, too, as more people take advantage of our online tools!!
To quickly recap the pricing changes:
- When buying online, rates will increase on January 1, 2020. You will always receive a discount off the regular prices when you buy online.
- When purchasing at the front desk, rates will increase on October 15, 2019.
Helpful information: http://thepilatesstudioinhadley.com/2019priceincrease/ And
Update on Payment Policy
We want our instructors to focus 99% of their time on serving you rather than on administrative tasks that take them away from caring for you. One area we’ve identified over time as a distraction from customer service is related to our payment policies. So we are making some changes to our payment policies to streamline our service to you.
- Unpaid Visits: Unpaid visits will be now be charged as a single class/session. They cannot be included in a package. This policy change will be effective as of October 15, 2019.
- For example, Jamie forgot her wallet and can’t pay for Tuesdays visit. When she comes next week she will need to pay full price for that class or session.
- To help you keep track of when you need to renew a package, you will receive reminder emails when your package is running low, giving you plenty of time to keep your packages current. Notifications will be sent:
- When there is 1 class/session left, and
- When there are 0 classes/sessions left, and
- When the package is expiring in 60, 30 days and 10 days
- We will now offer Auto-Renew for your purchases through the website and online app. This convenient feature sets packages to automatically renew when they expire or when all of the sessions/classes have been used up.
- Auto renew requires a credit card be stored on the client’s account in our secure studio management software.
- You have complete control to turn auto-renew off or on at anytime by updating a simple setting in your profile.
- By using auto-renew you will always get the best discount on package prices.
- If any of your packages are coming up on their expiration date (a year from purchase) you will be notified 3 times via email or text message, depending on what notification preferences you have set in your account.
Thank you so much for your continued support of The Pilates Studio! We love being able to serve you as you become stronger, more balanced, and healthier!! This community makes our job so fulfilling and delightful - we are forever grateful for you.
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Katrina and Laurie
PS: There will be no changes to our 10 20 30 Challenge for the time being. If you want the absolute best class rates and amazing results be sure to check it out here.